Ocarina of Time 3DS Remake

Nintendo's latest portable console.
grimakis wrote:I'm still holding out on the 3DS until they make a revision.
What revisions do you hope to see in the next 3DS?

link470 wrote:What revisions do you hope to see in the next 3DS?
-battery that lasts longer than 4 hours.
-a purple shell

Puxel wrote:
link470 wrote:What revisions do you hope to see in the next 3DS?
-battery that lasts longer than 4 hours.
Wow is it really that low? Does everyone notice this? Is that by default or after a lot of charges/discharges?

I get 1.5 play sessions out of a charge.

The battery life has only ever been an issue for me once, and that was before I got used to it. I rarely have four hour gaming sessions anymore, and when I'm home, I just drop it on the cradle. I keep the brightness at max, the WiFi on, and the system in standby, but you can change all those settings to extend the battery life. If I'm on a trip, I bring the charger with me. In the event that I ever play too long again, I'll just plug into the charger and keep playing. It's seriously no different than gaming on a smartphone or iPod. You just get used to it.

Finally, if you're going to cry that much about the battery life, Nyko does sell a higher-capacity battery for the 3DS.

Obviously I'd like a better battery. However, I'm not specifically looking for anything. We all know that Nintendo is going to make a revision to the 3DS in about a year or so. They'll come up with some improvements that I wouldn't be able to think of myself. If they aren't anything too special, at least I can expect a price drop on the original.

EDIT: Also, prices on games will have gone down by then. The library will be larger. This is the first time I've decided against being an early adopter on a Nintendo console.

You're going to be kicking yourself by the end of the year, though i could totally understand not buying this if OoT does not appeal to you.

I'm not really complaining about the batteries. It's only ever an issue if I forget to charge it. Sleep mode is a joke with wireless on.

Probably old news, but I just found a hidden picture of (Skyward Sword?) Link in the Gerudo Fortress.
1. Get thrown in Jail
2. Hookshot up and jump to the ledge on the left with a doorway.
3. Enter and freeze the two guards in the room
4. Break the two boxes at the back.

o.o

I knew there WERE hidden pictures. I just didn't know where. Thanks for the tip!