Ocarina of Time 3DS Remake

Nintendo's latest portable console.
These haven't been officially confirmed but these screenshots are currently on Nintendo's "E3 Network" website.

Behold and yee shall squee with fanboy excitement:

Re-purchase imminent. I only own four copies so far.

I'll buy this game forever, Nintendo.

I think this has me sold on the 3DS. At the end of every Nintendo handheld's life cycle I always say 'that's it, I'm done with handhelds'. They always get me with something; usually just one or two key games.

What else is there to say? It's Ocarina of Time! DAY ONE PURCHASE. (I've been saying that a lot recently)

Looks like Nintendo pulled all the pics. I'll reupload them in a sec.

Nintendo has made me so happy 8D

I'll just leave these here...

Wow...I really.....really....need to finish Twilight Princess...

link470 wrote:Wow...I really.....really....need to finish Twilight Princess...
+1

I really really need to finish Majora's Mask

Monkey wrote:I really really need to finish Majora's Mask
Ditto.

Afrohawk52 wrote:GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! Ocarina of Time 3DS comes with Master Quest! :D
Thank God. I just assumed that it wasn't and was wondering why on earth they didn't put it in.

Speaking of Master Quest, I've got to finish it. I've only made it through the Deku Tree.

Also, everyone buy two or three copies of this game so they put out Majora for 3ds, too. :P

Monkey wrote:
Afrohawk52 wrote:GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! Ocarina of Time 3DS comes with Master Quest! :D
Thank God. I just assumed that it wasn't and was wondering why on earth they didn't put it in.

Speaking of Master Quest, I've got to finish it. I've only made it through the Deku Tree.

Also, everyone buy two or three copies of this game so they put out Majora for 3ds, too. :P
Ninty's fanservice only goes so far. they aren't capcom.