Nintendo 3DS Info Thread

Nintendo's latest portable console.
Yeah, you have to add money (in denominations of $5 IIRC). I guess you're then taxed at the time of purchase, leaving all sorts of weird amounts left on your balance. If you only have $3.25 left you have to spend an additional $5 to get a $4 gameboy game.

$10, $20, something and $50. >.<

Well nevermind then. This is equally bad.

AWWWWW>>>>\..

I WANTED TO SWITCH MY FACVORITE TITLE BACK TO HEALTH AND SAFETY BUT I C ANT!!!

and so it begins

actually its around for about a month. waiting for more development.

AS AN OFFICIAL (CERTIFIED) 3DS AMBASSADOR, I CANNOT APPROVE

lmao

Got me one. The name's Shirebrok on there.

Got you added J. Ray still hasn't added me... :(

I added you J.Man

Ah, I hadn't noticed you had one Cosmic. You've been added. I expected to wait a day or two for it to process, but I got your name and Mii right away. That was quick, by Nintendo online standards.

Also Ray is an asshole that won't add you until he needs you for some sick, twisted reason. :P

If I don't already have you added, I can't add anyone due to the lack of Wireless internet on the campus (or at least good wireless internet, for whatever reason they're not letting me in). Nevertheless, when Mario Kart 7 is released, I'll definitely have internet so by then the code will actually matter and we'll be able to play. :D

The wireless on our campus is pretty good, but I still use my own wireless router for my wireless devices, anyway.

No idea how a game will go, though, as I'm already having issues with the network deflecting certain packets for an updater for one of my computer games.

Can't wait 'til we can all join in on the MK7 action.

And of course I'm talking about Mortal Kombat.... erm, seven(?!).

I should've held off until now...