Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D

Nintendo's latest portable console.
METAL GEAR!!!!

METAL GEAR?!

OMFG SCREEN SHOTS

http://e3.nintendo.com/3ds/game/?g=mgseater

IS IT MGS3 ON 3DS OMFG SOLD WHERE AND WHEN?!?!?!

Hmm. Cautious optimism. I'd want to see more before deciding to buy it, but it would be nice to play the game again. I really don't like to use my PS2 if I can help it.

Regaining my composure. There's been no official details yet but I'm excited!

Sounds great. Hopefully we'll get an idea of the release timeframe sometime soon.

I still haven't played 3 or 4 and would wait and I'd wait and play it on the 3ds if it's released reasonably soon (before 2012?)

Judging from the screen shots this looks like a remake of MGS3 for PS2. Still, I'm stoked!

Now lets get ports of Portable Ops, Peace Walker, and MGS1

METAL GEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

I've never played a Metal Gear game before...yet another series I need to try sometime, but I gotta work on my backlog at the moment before I jump into an entire series of games to get caught up with this one.

link470 wrote:I've never played a Metal Gear game before...yet another series I need to try sometime, but I gotta work on my backlog at the moment before I jump into an entire series of games to get caught up with this one.
It's a can't-miss for the adventure-game lover's gaming career. You will play them eventually. It's just a matter of when.

What he said.

So apparently this is coming out on February 21st, and supports the (god awful) circle pad accessory.

Press release

Yeeeaahhh... I own the HD collection for the PS3. Unless someone wants to buy this and a circle pad for me...?

I'll just get the HD collection too. I've been meaning to play 2&3 before I start 4.