Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Nintendo's latest portable console.
Drevin wrote: Monkey what K.K. tunes do you have?
I've forgotten every Saturday night, so none.

Monkey can you open your gate? I need 6 out of town signatures... edit: all good now, thanks AC (Dasher)!

Also your Graham moved into my town. Cool little nerdy hamster dude.

Updated 7/18

Fossils needed
Pachysaurus Tail
Pachysaurus Torso
Parasaurus Torso
Spinosaurus Tail
Megacerops Torso
Archaeopteryx
Ankylo (all parts)

Fossils to trade
ichthyo torso x3
T. rex skull
T. rex torso
ammonite x2
parasaur tail
mammoth torso x2
iguanodon torso x2
shark tooth x2
plesio neck
tricera torso
tricera tail
stego skull
stego tail
styraco tail
dimetrodon tail

Nintendo items to trade
Triple Red Shells
Triple Bananas
Blue Falcon
Yellow Pikmin Hat (x3)
Goal Pole
Toad hat
Varia Suit shoes x2

Looking for pieces from these sets
Modern Wood
Blue
Exotic
Modern
Astro
Alpine
Minimalist

If I have multiples of items feel free to grab one

where did you go Monkey? I want to complete some fossils, yo

Sorry, I threw a little tantrum by not playing my 3DS after it turned off on me a couple times. I played Warioware the other day and it didn't turn off. Maybe me and the 3DS are cool now.

fingers crossed

Started playing again. 3DS has performed fine so far.

Coach moved into my town from Devo's. All the males in my town have that talk-about-weightlifting personality. I'll post another fossil/Nintendo list after I clean up the town. It's a mess.

As of now the only fossil I need is Archaeopteryx.

I got your Graham a few weeks ago, Monkey. He talks wistfully about your fishing days with him often. Teddy moved in a few days ago. Cool bro-lar bear.

All fossils... complete!

I recall some gaffers talking about their time travelling like it was nbd

Well, drat. Money and seeing people play this have finally convinced me to get the game. Now to find free time in which to play - time that's not spent playing Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, Phoenix Wright 2, Pokemon Y, or doing homework or in class or at work.

So. I started up the game for the first time in... well, it had been a while. My townsfolk claim a year. I don't know whether that's true or- yeah, y'know what, it probably is. Maybe a year and a half. Pretty sure the last time I played was in November 2013 when I was coming home for Thanksgiving mid-blizzard.

Anyway, started up the game with the goal of inputting some new patterns I found online. For reasons.

First thing I noticed was that my character stretched, let out a huge yawn... and had a massive case of bed-head. Unfortunately, I was playing late enough in the evening that most of the stores were already closed, including the stylist. The Nook twins' shop was also closed, which was unfortunate as my pockets and old mail were completely full of items and fossils. I also had some incoming mail that needed handling.

I managed to drop off a couple of items in my already over-full house and dumped all of the fossils outside, as the museum didn't need any of them.

Ran into Leif, who offered to help me clear the town of weeds in order to appease the... god of shrubberies or something. I don't remember. So, he started a timer and did his part: told me how many weeds were left in the town, leaving me to do the actual finding and plucking. I finished about 17 minutes later (apparently, closing the lid on your 3DS doesn't stop the timer.) He said he had some gift for me, but my pockets were full. I went into my house and dropped more stuff, but when I came back, Leif was gone. So much for that.

Encounters with my townsfolk were interesting. One angry letter from Opal, who had left my town. Maybe I'd kicked her out or something a year and a half ago? I don't remember. One of the exercise buffs was upset that apparently his exercise pal, the mayor, had apparently flown the coop. Oh, wait, that's me. The best response from a villager had to have been: "AAAAAAH! A GHOST! Do you still have attachments to this world or something? I’m begging you, please head towards the light!"

So, things are gradually returning to normal in my town. I'm still stuck for selling junk today, as the Nook Twins' shop is closed for renovations today.

There are far too many StreetPass houses to visit in one sitting. I'll get around to it eventually. Maybe.

I guess it doesn't count if the cicada I catch is dead...