Happy Birthday karrtmomil!

For pretty much anything else.
Happy Birthday buddy!

Doing anything fun for today?

Thanks man, just chilling and playing games. Went out to play laser tag last weekend with my brother.

Happy birthday!!!
karrtmomil wrote:
October 22nd, 2017, 11:13 am
Went out to play laser tag last weekend with my brother.
Duuude I haven't played laser tag in years.

Do they have some sweet arena's there? There was a couple decent ones here but they were small.

The best one was "tag in the tubes" at our old Playzone location before it got taken down and rebuilt (now Playzone is super lame). Think gigantic room of multi-floor/level McDonalds playplace, but the tubes were big enough for adults too, and everyone got a gun and would run through at night with the lights off and it was a blast. The best part was there was no vest or pack you had to wear around your waist or anything, and you just had a laser gun and you had to shoot the other persons gun to get a shot, so it was super easy to get around without lugging extra weight.

Man I miss laser tag. Used to do it all the time in the summers at daycare. I’ve been thinkingof trying to organize something but I hear that everything around is sucks :/

Honestly dude that sounds like my kinda bday though! Just takin’ it easy.

I miss laser tag too!

Happy belated birthday!

Happy Birthday, K! Welcome back!
Drevin wrote:
October 22nd, 2017, 10:32 pm
Man I miss laser tag. Used to do it all the time in the summers at daycare. I’ve been thinkingof trying to organize something but I hear that everything around is sucks :/
So you’re saying the NC meetup will be somewhere with good laser tag ;)

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

Lasertag here is pretty fun, all of the guns have red dot sights and each person has 3 points they can be hit velcroed on a headband. Last time I was in the party arena which was all on one level but the open play arena had two levels and a semi secret corridor on the second level that just about no one on our team knew about. They have game elements so you play missions like point control and bomb planting/diffusal.

We were going to go paintball but the weather wasn't cooperating so we went for indoor lasertag instead.

karrtmomil wrote:
October 26th, 2017, 4:31 pm
They have game elements so you play missions like point control and bomb planting/diffusal.
That exists?! Awesome!
karrtmomil wrote:
October 26th, 2017, 4:31 pm
We were going to go paintball but the weather wasn't cooperating so we went for indoor lasertag instead.
Heh, believe it or not, I've never played paintball.