sup peeps

For pretty much anything else.
Link and devo are friends irl? Wtf

What I wouldn't do for special pics of Devo...

salvamag wrote:
August 31st, 2017, 8:38 am
lol ya dude! Did you actually not know for real?! Me, Devo, and AC Dasher all went to high school together. The only reason I'm here at all and hosting this place after 10 years is because Devo and AC tried to convince me to join Nintendo Connection when it was on the old Invision PowerBoard Free tier back when we were in grade 12, and finally I created an account and hopped in.

I'm glad I did :)

That summer after high school, I created the servers in my bedroom that housed the first official domain name version of NC, we had a Microsoft Access Database back end that summer, like true ballers. Then we were growing too fast and I switched to SQL.

But anyway, yes, Devo and AC and I still hang out on a regular basis! Fortunate enough to all live within 10 minutes of each other.

link470 wrote:
September 3rd, 2017, 6:43 pm
salvamag wrote:
August 31st, 2017, 8:38 am
lol ya dude! Did you actually not know for real?! Me, Devo, and AC Dasher all went to high school together. The only reason I'm here at all and hosting this place after 10 years is because Devo and AC tried to convince me to join Nintendo Connection when it was on the old Invision PowerBoard Free tier back when we were in grade 12, and finally I created an account and hopped in.

I'm glad I did :)

That summer after high school, I created the servers in my bedroom that housed the first official domain name version of NC, we had a Microsoft Access Database back end that summer, like true ballers. Then we were growing too fast and I switched to SQL.

But anyway, yes, Devo and AC and I still hang out on a regular basis! Fortunate enough to all live within 10 minutes of each other.
Lol yes! i was just kidding. Interesting story nonetheless! I'm glad you create this site.

Speaking of which, we should have an NC meetup

Good, I'm already in NC. Makes it easier for me. :P

sup!

salvamag wrote:
September 4th, 2017, 12:23 am
Lol yes! i was just kidding.
Umm, yaaa, duh, I knoww. I was just checkingg.....and...I'm happy to report... you passed!

Also holy wow I'm busy at the moment. I still need to finish Oblivion on my games goals list, haven't had a chance to play that in a few weeks. Should have some time soon to finish 'er off though. Thinking of getting Skyrim for next year.
XcHero wrote:
September 13th, 2017, 9:28 pm
sup!
y0!

Warp2063 wrote:
September 5th, 2017, 2:13 pm
Good, I'm already in NC.

You know, I've always had an inkling that you were an artificial intelligence within NC.

Also, hi xc!