Assassin's Creed Movie

For pretty much anything else.
Anyone here going to see the Assassin's Creed movie? I'm planning on seeing it, despite how bad the ratings probably are for it, just because I love the games. I'm almost finished Syndicate and have completed 100% all previous Assassin's Creed games.

I'm curious to see how this ends up being as a movie, and what time line it's based off, or if it's a mix of all sorts of times, etc.

I didn't see the WarCraft movie either, but I plan on seeing that at some point just out of total curiosity of how it is.

I saw parts of the Warcraft movie when I wasn't being interrupted by work. I don't know enough about the lore for it to be all that meaningful to me. I kind of shrugged from what I did see.

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing the Assassin's Creed movie, but don't feel strongly about going, either.

Warp2063 wrote:I wouldn't be opposed to seeing the Assassin's Creed movie, but don't feel strongly about going, either.
That's how I feel as well. I don't absolutely have to see it, but I'd like to see it at some point because I like the games and I'm curious what they do with it.

I heard that at least one of the stunts was really cool - the leap of faith. Since they did it for real and aren't using CG.

Warp2063 wrote:I heard that at least one of the stunts was really cool - the leap of faith. Since they did it for real and aren't using CG.
:shocked: wonder how high...

link470 wrote:
Warp2063 wrote:I heard that at least one of the stunts was really cool - the leap of faith. Since they did it for real and aren't using CG.
:shocked: wonder how high...

Warcraft was actually decent, some of the acting was a bit shoddy but Mikey (you remember that guy Scott!) liked the movie which is all that mattered. Also the Ratchet and Clank movie recieved a lot of guff but it was decent too; I bought the blu ray. Sure, the flick wasn't as funny as the games and there were a few millenial jokes that made me cringe but it was a fun romp. Oh ahem Assassin's Creed I'd give it a shake (and the Assassin's Creed movie too lololol) I keed I keed but yeah if you wanna go lemme know I'm always down to check out new movies I just love going to the theater I must be sick in the head but we knew that already!

Sweet, k you should come with Devo and I then AC. Maybe it'll be some motivation to try out Black Flag too! Seriously one of my favorites, and Devo started his copy!

I may watch tomorrow; my roommate really wants to go see it, though I really don't care enough. I'd rather go to Rogue One.

Ohhhhh man yes go see Rogue One Warp!

Christmas prezzy to yourself, it's a good time

I liked Rogue One a ton. Definitely felt the most like a Star Wars movie of the ones released in our lifetimes.

Monkey wrote:I liked Rogue One a ton. Definitely felt the most like a Star Wars movie of the ones released in our lifetimes.
That's a good way of putting it actually. It was really good. Highly recommended.

link470 wrote:
Monkey wrote:I liked Rogue One a ton. Definitely felt the most like a Star Wars movie of the ones released in our lifetimes.
That's a good way of putting it actually. It was really good. Highly recommended.
I saw Rogue One last night. I strongly agree; it was great.