Update Killed the Header Bar

For pretty much anything else.
Or so I'm guessing? Header image.

("Video killed the radio star... Video killed the radio star...")

Ticket assigned to Drevin (he's playing with themes, it'll return to normal soon. By normal, I mean better than normal).

What's the problem? Everything looks fine here...

I am working on a new theme but that's not meant for use yet...

I think I know what he's referring to. When I first logged in last night, the overall theme while not logged in was phpbb default, with phpbb header. Same thing when I logged in, it was phpbb default with phpbb header, I had to change it manually in UCP, which made me think some sort of site wide default was removed or renamed and threw off everyones preferences.

Is everything working now Warp? It should be defaulting to the correct theme now.

I thought there was something wrong with my comp lol

Does the theme look normal now?

I occasionally get "WEB PAGE UNAVAILABLE" when trying to get on the site and when trying to post.

Afrohawk52 wrote:I occasionally get "WEB PAGE UNAVAILABLE" when trying to get on the site and when trying to post.
That's weird...should be entirely unrelated, but sounds like a problem at the client end or internet connection. I don't think I've ever got that. If you see it again, post a screenshot. It shouldn't be frequent.

I still don't see any theme..

Okay, now it should be good.

Yeah looks good to me now.

Yup! It's all good again.

Last edited by AC Dasher on November 2nd, 2015, 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Almost, almost

There we are

Well done