Star Wars Episode VII [Spoilers]

For pretty much anything else.
Good shit.

WAIT...is that actually in the movie?! Is that a clip from the actual trailer? If so, awesome.

I have no idea. I'd have to watch the trailer again. Even if it's not... it's just too amusing. =P

Guys okay I watched the trailer again. It's not there.

Drevin wrote:Guys okay I watched the trailer again. It's not there.
Ah, I had a feeling it was too good to be true. If they actually added that in that would have been hilarious.

Eh, potential for copyright infringement or something, I guess.

Alright! New trailer tomorrow during halftime on Monday Night Football. Game is supposed to start 8:15PM EDT.

Following the trailer... TICKET SALES!! :D
Anyone here trying to get some tickets for release day? I'm gonna try for the first showing of course, but it'll be tough. Sales are supposed to be for shows from Dec 18th to Jan 3. Need to get in ASAP!

Here's some high-res images for the new poster:
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg ... poster.jpg
http://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/wp-conte ... 92fa0.jpeg

EDIT: Footage is trickling out from the trailer:

AAHHHH

Teasers for a teaser and advanced ticket sales. They're sure going for maximum hype.

Through what I'm guessing was sheer luck - I managed to snag a set of release night tickets for some of the NC boys (and wife who has yet to register wtf). December 17th @ 7PM. IMAX.

Gonna be one amazing night. Can't wait. I think I'll take the day off and hype myself up watching 4-6, maybe the prequels.

Drevin wrote:I managed to snag a set of release night tickets for some of the NC boys (and wife who has yet to register wtf).
Oh she's registered alright...just has a lovely post count of 0.

Drevin wrote: I managed to snag a set of release night tickets for some of the NC boys (and wife who has yet to register wtf).
is that like a mutual wife we share?
Drevin wrote:\ I think I'll take the day off and hype myself up watching 4-6, maybe the prequels.
Cannn i come over???

AC Dasher wrote:
Drevin wrote: I managed to snag a set of release night tickets for some of the NC boys (and wife who has yet to register wtf).
is that like a mutual wife we share?
lol I was thinking the same thing, or was about to ask Devo when he got married and didn't tell us

yeah no joke that's how I read it the first time. Like 'hey what a stinker, gets married and doesn't tell us!'