Happy Birthday Ray!!

For pretty much anything else.
Happy Birthday Ray! I know your actual age, and I won't say happy nope, nothing here birthday to reveal your age because it doesn't look like you specified an age in your profile. But I'm sure if anyone ever said happy birthday to you in the past, either on these or other forums, where your age was specified, the date could be worked out and your age could be determined.

However, that's not the most important thing. The most important thing on this here birthday of yours is that I, link470, said happy birthday first. It's no big deal really. But I'd just like to state for the record that the following conversation occurred half an hour ago:

==Saturday, September 13, 2014 12:00 AM==
link470: Happy birthday bro!!
Ray: thank you!
Ray: congrats btw
Ray: first
link470: thank you
Ray: got a couple early but they dont count
==

So as you can clearly see, I'm basically superman.

Happy birthday Ray, have a good one.

link470 wrote:I'm sure if anyone ever said happy birthday to you in the past, either on these or other forums, where your age was specified, the date could be worked out and your age could be determined.

However, that's the most important thing. The most important thing on this here birthday of yours.
FIXED.

To the lab!!!!

Anyway Ray happy b-day. 8) 8) Hope all is well on your burfday and I fucked up the only opp to come meet ya that one time when you guys were all at Red Robbin' (sic) but I feel like I know just a small something about you based on all Devo and S[uperman]'s odd Ray-referencing jokes so cheers to that!!

Happy birthday!

happy 18th dude

Happy 21st birthday man, enjoy drinking and taxes

Thanks guys. lmao @ that vid

24th bday just ended

i went go karting for the first time ever with some friends - it was fucking awesome!!
also hit up an all-you-can-eat sushi buffet, not bad
and got a haircut

planning to get the iphone 6 next week or whenever. still no new games for me, been working even more than scott these days. looking forward to Smash for Wii U and that's about it

Ray wrote:i went go karting for the first time ever with some friends - it was fucking awesome!!
Nice! I only ever went go karting once, but it was a lot of fun.
Ray wrote:planning to get the iphone 6 next week or whenever.
Just the regular 6? No 6 Plus? I'd lean towards the regular 6. 6 Plus is too big for me.
Ray wrote:been working even more than scott these days.
Whoa...impossible :D

Hip, hip, hooray! Happy birthday, Ray!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Ray!!

I was first again this year, nbd

thanks again guys 8-)

that fucking video lmao

i'm in india right now for a few more weeks with my roommate. having a great time. i'll be back to create some super mario maker levels soon

Oh you got Super Mario Maker? Sweet, I'll have to dip into your levels when you get back!

Happy belated man, hope it was a good one.

i don't have it... yet! but it's a top priority for new games. i'm thinking it'll be great to play in the living room while chilling with roommates watching tv

Happy 16th buddy