HB link470!

For pretty much anything else.
hbl

I feel like we're all catching up to your old age.

HB!!! 25 26!!!! 27!!!!! 28!!!!!! my how you've grown

hbl

Thanks guys!
Drevin wrote:my how you've grown
Deja vu...

Happy Birthday!

HB!!! 25 26!!!! 27!!!!! 28!!!!!! 29!!!!!!! my how you've grown

Another year, HBL!

Happy birthday, link!!edit:!!!

hbs!

Thanks everyone! :D

Almost the big 3-0

my how you've grown WHOA HEY WHOA OH MY

Anyway cheers bud HBSA (Hola!) and hope you feel better too

AC Dasher wrote:Almost the big 3-0
I know :shocked: It doesn't feel like it at all though! Still doing the exact same things I was when we were in high school and lovin' it.
AC Dasher wrote:my how you've grown WHOA HEY WHOA OH MY
:cheeky:
AC Dasher wrote:Anyway cheers bud HBSA (Hola!) and hope you feel better too
Thanks bro!

Dude, you’re 30 now. HB! Remember when we thought you were old because you were 20?

lol I know right? Thanks Monkey! It’s crazy to think Drevin and I were 18 and in high school when I fired up the first instance of Nintendo Connection. Actually, Devin was still 17, since my early January birthday put me older than almost everyone in my grad class (2 people were older than me if I remember right; one on the first, and one in December who made it into our year instead of the following year for some reason).

It’s funny, when I turned 29 last year I was thinking ugh, 30 next year. We’re always told about how 30 is the one to dread and we always heard adults talk about 30 as if it was 100 when we were little. But now, as I’m sitting here typing this on my phone playing Zelda: Breath Of The Wild on my Switch, after hanging out with Drevin and AC Dasher last night, and loving the exact same things I always have, I realize that I feel absolutely no different than I did when I was 18 and just starting this place. I just know more and have more XP and am leveling up, but I’m still the same character I’ve always been and always will be.

Never stop being a kid. It’s too fun.

link470 wrote:
January 1st, 2018, 11:40 pm
It’s funny, when I turned 29 last year I was thinking ugh, 30 next year. We’re always told about how 30 is the one to dread and we always heard adults talk about 30 as if it was 100 when we were little. But now, as I’m sitting here typing this on my phone playing Zelda: Breath Of The Wild on my Switch, after hanging out with Drevin and AC Dasher last night, and loving the exact same things I always have, I realize that I feel absolutely no different than I did when I was 18 and just starting this place. I just know more and have more XP and am leveling up, but I’m still the same character I’ve always been and always will be.

Never stop being a kid. It’s too fun.
Ditto. I just fired up Rock Band a few minutes ago and played some favorite songs. I used to play in my parents' basement. Now I'm playing in the living room of my own apartment. :P

Happy birthday. :)