HBW!

For pretty much anything else.
Warp2063 wrote:
Ray wrote:hb! sounds like a great day so far. i recommend drinking a fruit smoothie of some sort to top it off
I had a lemon raspberry cake after dinner. Does that count?
Sounds like something that would go really good with a fruit smoothie of some sort to top it off.

Happy birthday Warp!!

Thanks, link!

Happy real b-day Warp! Hope your day can top last years

HBW

Something about a fruit smoothie or something. Hope it was good (the day and/or smoothie).

So far, I woke up to a phone call from my mom, did work, chatted online, did more work, walked to the corner store to get a delicious piece of pecan pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top, walked back, did more work, ate the pie, and I guess I'm going to be watching Zootopia later this evening. Also received my updated insurance card in the mail.

Happy first birthday to me. It's going to be an interesting rest of my life. :)

Warp2063 wrote:So far, I woke up to a phone call from my mom
Always a legit start.
Warp2063 wrote:did work
This is where I get lucky. My birthday falls on January 2nd, and I take 2 weeks off for Christmas. So I've always had my birthday off every year except when I turned 19 (University started back up on the 2nd).
Warp2063 wrote:walked to the corner store to get a delicious piece of pecan pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top
YOU HAVE A CORNER STORE THAT DOES THAT?! That's awesome!
Warp2063 wrote:I'm going to be watching Zootopia later this evening
Excellent choice. That movie is fantastic.

Happy birthday Warp!!

Hm a corner store where you can get pie with a scoop of ice cream?! That's ballin

HBW

'bout time we started getting some chicks up in here. ;)

Sounds like a winner of a day.

happy bday warp, lookin' good!!

i like the breakdown of events you give each year

HBW!!

Thanks, everyone! :)

Getting any more pie this year or what?

HBW!

Happy birthday Warp!! :D

Happy Birthday Warp!

Give us those live pie updates.

Haha, thanks everyone. I don't live in Washington anymore, though - I'm back on the East Coast, now in North Carolina. Didn't get much in the way of presents this year, though my parents did send me a card and a $50 check. Got a tiger plushie from Build-a-Bear a few weeks ago as an early present from one housemate, a yellow cake with whipped frosting for reduced sweetness the day before, and one of my housemates bought me dinner at a Mexican place out here that I like on my actual birthday. Someone also gave me a pretty impressive, fairly complete (though I couldn't tell you at the moment to what standard of completeness) binder of Pokemon cards organized by ID number. I did spend some time hanging out with friends over the past two days, but it was unrelated. I'm considering it a present as well as I enjoyed myself quite a bit more than I did on my actual birthday.

Oh, and I did a bunch of work for one of my jobs, including being on the phone with a customer for an hour and a half. What a day. :P