What Are You Drinking?

For pretty much anything else.
Homebrewed Milk Stout. 200 Calories each. Oh boy.

Monkey wrote:Homebrewed Milk Stout.
Had to Google that, thought it actually contained milk...

Yeah, just the lactose, which most beer brewing yeasts won't ferment. Tasty stuff, but is caloricly (not a real word) equivalent to a McDonald's cheeseburger.

Unpasturized cider that's started to go fizzy. Best Fall drink.

This stuff is so good it's worth triple posting. It's nice and spicy.

Nice image! Hmm, spicy...as a drink, how does that work (keeping in mind I've never had alcohol)? Does it mean "strong" or "a kick"? Or is it literally like a drink with hot sauce?

It's a non-alchoholic ginger beer. Try chewing on some raw ginger and you'll feel the ginger burn.

milk today

I hope it's whole milk.

I had mulled wine for the first time last night, I was the only person at the party that went for seconds ..... and thirds (though I added water by then because our friend made it waaaaaay too sweet).

it was 2%. i've been varying my milk fat a lot lately. raised on skim, but more fat tastes better

I've been moving toward 1% after also being raised on skim. It works well in my favourite cereals!

I think I'm actually lactose intolerant, like other members of my family are. So I've actually been using almond milk or rice milk (usually the original or vanilla flavors). For me, I don't drink milk straight. I only use it in cereal. So for me, it does the job and I don't notice a difference at all. If anything, the vanilla adds a bit of flavor to the cereal.

I was raised on 1-2%, but switched to whole as soon as I started shopping for myself. It's tastier and doesn't really have much more calories (most are from the lactose).

Sorry I didn't know this was the milk only page..