What Are You Drinking?

For pretty much anything else.
I had a honey-flavored root beer recently. It was tasty.

Today, Squirt.

Warp2063 wrote:I had a honey-flavored root beer recently.
That sounds awesome.

link470 wrote:
Warp2063 wrote:I had a honey-flavored root beer recently.
That sounds awesome.
It was different, and good. Kind of smooth. I guess there are lots of small root beer brewers in the Pacific Northwest or something? My roommate claims to be something of a connoisseur of them.

Was it sweetened only with honey? I could see it being pretty good.

Monkey wrote:Was it sweetened only with honey? I could see it being pretty good.
I'm not sure. Unfortunately, we finished the case a few days ago, and everything's been recycled. I'll have to ask my roommate if he remembers the name; we might be able to look it up online.

I was drinking lots of Tropicana, Sunkist, and Real! juices until I recently realized they have a shitton more sugar than I originally thought. I always knew juice has a lot, but this was like 75grams / 16oz. WTF. So now I'm drinking water.

Ray wrote:So now I'm drinking water.
Always a good choice. Sometimes if I want more flavor, I add a bit of juice to a glass of water. A, makes the juice last way longer. B, not a ton of sugar at once. The ratio is like 20% juice, 80% water.

Water is pretty much all I drink these days. That and tea. The majority is water. I try to drink at least 2 of my water bottles (900mL per) worth per day, usually more.

Speaking of juice and water, I've been playing around with making some kind of orange water - I think the key to the recipe is fizz, otherwise it just feels off.

I don't post here because I just down unhealthy amounts of coffee (weird shifts at work are partly to blame but I do that anyway), lots of beer and...... yeah I don't drink crazy impressive sounding things

Naw man, no such thing as unhealthy amounts of coffee 8)
It's all just a myth

okkkkkkkkkk

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

I drink a lot of water. I prefer not to drink other stuff most of the time if I can help it.

I finally remembered the name of that root beer, Monkey. Thomas Kemper. Here's the website: http://thomaskemper.com/our-sodas#.VfyTzlV3nnA

Nice. I should try making some Root Beer.

Coffee wrote:okkkkkkkkkk

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Haha, yup