What Are You Drinking?

For pretty much anything else.
Warp2063 wrote:Drinking green Hawaiian Punch.
What flavor is green, watermelon?

Monkey wrote:
Warp2063 wrote:Drinking green Hawaiian Punch.
What flavor is green, watermelon?
Lemon-lime or something. It's not bad. Doesn't leave that weird gritty feeling on your tongue afterwards like regular red Hawaiian Punch does.

Just finished a Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte.

Monkey wrote:I've heard a lot about the Plinys. I don't think you can get them on the East coast.
Nope. They're made in Cali and the brewery barely ships out beer.

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly macaroni. I never tried mead before, but this is great.

I know you guys don't care, but I want this on the record for when I challenge J-man as NC's "Fine Drink" connoisseur.

only the noblest of challenges could possibly reanimate jman's nc account. be brave monkey, and may your brew be true

Gotta bump this because I'm drinking my favoritist beer, Smuttynose Baltic Porter and it's now available year-round. Had some of my homebrewed Chocolate Coffee Oatmeal Stout (it's not as much as a mouthful as saying it, the flavors mesh well) earlier today, too.

I miss the enthusiasm and money that I used to have for new stuff.

i've been drinking this bolthouse farms smoothie and it's delicious. it's the same thickness/style as odwalla/naked, but it's a bit cheaper. still in my "luxury" category of purchases, but man it's delicious!

Had a bunch of tap water today.

Monkey wrote:Had a bunch of tap water today.
I'm a Brita fan. I love water, it's my main go-to drink. I'm the total opposite of what most people would picture as a network/systems engineer; I hardly have caffeine at all. Decaf coffee (if coffee), and basically no soft drinks. Maybe the odd one, but very rare.

Monkey wrote:Had a bunch of tap water today.
Back in my day, I was lucky to get the drippings off of the side of a highway!

But seriously. Water's where it's at. I usually drink tap, but sometimes filtered through the fridge.

I almost never drink caffeine. My tolerance is so low that just chocolate will keep me up at night. I rarely drink anything but water and beer. Beer counts as food and keeps me from snacking at night.

Monkey wrote:My tolerance is so low that just chocolate will keep me up at night.
That sounds very much like me.

i'm drinking ice water out of a pasta sauce jar now.

Look at Mr. Fancypants with his ice.