Music You've Been Jamming Lately

For pretty much anything else.
Saw The Martian recently, so this:

Yeah that was one of the highlights of that movie for me, that and the CGI that really made Mars look real. High decent to strong good movie, that.

Can't believe it's been 3 years since m b v was all that in our ear holes.

I guess I been listening to lots of Black Sabbath, aaaaand Matthew Good and quite a bit of pop (the new Rihanna is cool, also: Foxes, Tinashe) and WU LYF, whose one and only album I thought didn't meet the hype of the singles and now 4 years later I really like it and want to get the record for the platter in this room.

AC Dasher wrote:(the new Rihanna is cool
Ahh nice, I haven't heard that yet, I want to though! Glad to hear you like it, gonna have to check that out.

I've been listening to Dream Theater's new one. It's a 2-CD concept album called The Astonishing that's best played front to back and is played out like a rock opera. I've been digging it more than I thought I would. Some of the tracks are really solid, and others are just melodic fillers or sound effects based on what's happening in the story line of the album, so if you have the album on shuffle, you'd be like "um wat". But it's good.

Also, Civilization V tipped me off to this one.

Whoa...I've never seen music performed with a dot matrix printer before! I've seen plenty of floppy drive songs (like the Star Wars Imperial March), but never anything with a dot matrix printer. That's awesome. Sounds great too.

Corroborating that the new Rihanna album is indeed cool. Like Kiss It Better, good grooves there.

wow that hard drive concert was awesome

Ray wrote:wow that hard drive concert was awesome
hard drive?

i was trying to be polite. i didn't want to embarrass them and call them floppy in front of everyone (oops. knew they were floppies when it started but just forgot when replying)

Ray wrote:i was trying to be polite. i didn't want to embarrass them and call them floppy in front of everyone
:D
Ray wrote:(oops. knew they were floppies when it started but just forgot when replying)
It's ok, you're forgiven <3

I've watched this at least one per day since it was uploaded. Dat picking hand.

Saucy Yoda - Melatonin