i just saw a dog

For pretty much anything else.
if anyone else wants to use this thread to report on wildlife or domesticated animals feel free

I found a dead cicada while out on a jog. I've found multiple dead cicadas! I have pictures.

pics or never happened

Ray wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 7:23 pm
pics or never happened
Says YOU, Mr. I-Never-Responded-With-A-Pic-Earlier-In-This-Thread... still waiting

Monkey wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 9:37 am
now i want to make an instagram with screenshots of text reporting on wildlife/domesticated animals that i come across
I'd follow...

Ray wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 7:23 pm
pics or never happened
What's the best way to post a pic these days?

It's either taking a nap, or sun tanning.

whoa grosssss. it looks fossilized!

i usually host on imgur. i have a desktop shortcut that does image capture, upload, and copies the url to the clipboard. program is called sharex

Just the other day, it was in the 80s. And now it is the upper 50s. I am not pleased.

I had the windows in my car down when was 55 (Fahrenheit, for you Canucks) the other day. I’m wicked New Hampshire now.

Also I forgot to tell you fellas that I saw four deer in the woods one day last month. There’s also been a few close skunk calls I haven’t reported.
Last edited by Monkey on October 18th, 2018, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edit: I’m drunk and somehow made a new post quoting myself. Please disregard this. Go Red Sox.

Warp2063 wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 8:41 am
Just the other day, it was in the 80s. And now it is the upper 50s. I am not pleased.
No joke, I legit thought you meant the 80's as in the year, and then you traveled back in time to the 50's and you weren't happy about it.
Monkey wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 9:05 pm
Also I forgot to tell you fellas that I saw four deer in the woods one day last month. There’s also been a few close skunk calls I haven’t reported.
I'm super curious about these deer, especially all in one place. Please snap a photo if this happens again, along with a detailed description.

link470 wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 11:24 pm
Warp2063 wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 8:41 am
No joke, I legit thought you meant the 80's as in the year, and then you traveled back in time to the 50's and you weren't happy about it.
Biggest advantages to the 50s: None. Unless I wanted to meet my parents as tiny babies. Unless unless I could somehow worm my way into MIT or something and start the computer revolution earlier. On the plus side, wait a few years and I could go see The Beatles live.

80s: They were cool. I'd probably try to work for Apple or Atari or something.

Oh, and a dog kissed me at the laundromat. Right on the lips. Quite a surprise.

I see lots of animals. Turkeys and skunks more than once per week now. The squirrels all have brown faces from digging and I almost hit an owl with my car the other night.

I’ll play some IRL Pokémon snap for you, Link.

Monkey wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 9:17 pm
I’ll play some IRL Pokémon snap for you, Link.