For pretty much anything else.
white poodle or poodle mix

it sniffed the ground

some lady is just walking it around the parking lot

there’s a lot of good dog places around

they must be tourists

/end of saga

Sweet dog, bro.

Dude, I wanna hear more about this dog. This sounds intense. Did it bark? How big was it? Was it on a leash? Did it go number 1 or number 2 or both? Did it perform previously said actions on the pavement since it’s a parking lot? Because if so, gross.

1) I did not observe it bark.
2) It was a medium sized dog. I’d say it was an average sized poodle, although as I previously posted, it could’ve been a mix.
3) It was indeed on a leash.
4) Neither, as far as I’m aware. There was a gap in my observation between the second and final post however. Sniffing the ground was the most interesting action of the dog, although some would say that walking is more interesting. They were on the grass around the edge of the lot. Sorry about not making that clear. I’m sure there’s more interesting smells in the grass than on pavement.

This is outstanding info Monkey, thank you very much. I'll be including this in my full report.

i saw a dog with a beard the other day

Ray wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 8:42 pm
i saw a dog with a beard the other day
Pics or it didn’t happen.

Photoshop or mspaint is acceptable

Today I found a wild beehive and also there’s been a ladybug on my ceiling for three days. It’s always in a different spot so I figure she’s alive.

I figure this is a good thread for this type of news.

I found a ladybug attacking my ceiling light. I flicked the glass a few times to get it to go into lockdown mode, then brought the glass outside and knocked it off. Be free, little ladybug!

Monkey wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 7:53 pm
Today I found a wild beehive and also there’s been a ladybug on my ceiling for three days.
Now, this beehive you speak of... is it actually generating any honey? Does it the hive actually look like honeycomb shapes? Does it feel dangerous approaching it, or are the bees fairly friendly and keep to themselves?

The bees were about 12 feet up and the buzzing was very loud. They weren’t concerned with me, but I certainly wouldn’t climb up the tree or anything.

I think they must be honeybees. I don’t know of anything else that would live in such a big colony up here.

Ladybug update: It was on my ceiling for 4 days. I saw it near my window yesterday and never since. Bugs are insane.

this is better than instagram

now i want to make an instagram with screenshots of text reporting on wildlife/domesticated animals that i come across