Things You've cooked

For pretty much anything else.
So it's flavored balsamic, from what I see on the site. I can imagine a blackberry balsamic vinegar being very good. Between the herbed oil and blackberry balsamic it sounds like you had a poppin' dressing. I'd try it.

Yep the key is definitely the flavored balsamic. It ends up being on the sweeter side but with the right ingredients (red onion) it balances out to a yummy salad. Goes with any meal really.

My mix is roughly equal parts of:
* Blackberry Balsamic
* Herb-flavored olive oil
* Lemon-flavored vinegar,
* A bit of salt and pepper if you're feeling fancy

yes you can pair your salad with another salad shut up don't judge me

Goshdang, I love cooking. I just made some naturally fermented jalapeños and a sourdough starter (OK, neither are technically cooking). I got some dough proofing and I’m pumped for the bread.

One of these days, when a beef roast is finally on sale, I still plan on making that 100% devised by Devo pepperoni beef roast recipe.

I cook everyday now. It’s the one art I’m somewhat competent at.

I may be as drunk as $2 can get you right now, but this is sincere.🐳🐳🐳🦄🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🦄🐳

I love you guys😘

That's awesome, Monkey! Sounds delicious! :heart:

The bread turned out OK. The sourdough was stickier than in the past when I’ve used instant yeast, so I have a new challenge to overcome. The flavor was great but they didn’t turn out pretty.

The jalapeños are HOT, but they actually taste like pickled jalapeños. All I did was put them in brine and the microbes did the rest. I’m sure I’ll be fermenting all sorts of veggies in the near future.

Monkey wrote: One of these days, when a beef roast is finally on sale, I still plan on making that 100% devised by Devo pepperoni beef roast recipe.
Mmm! Yes, this sounds like an excellent thing to have Devo make for me! I'll have to get him right on that.
Monkey wrote:
July 2nd, 2018, 9:16 pm
I may be as drunk as $2 can get you right now, but this is sincere.🐳🐳🐳🦄🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🦄🐳
lol awesome. The whales make this much better.
Monkey wrote:
July 2nd, 2018, 9:16 pm
I love you guys😘
We love you too!

By pepperoni, I meant peperoncini. I wasn’t drinking that night or anything.

I made nachos witch bacon tonight.

Monkey wrote:
July 5th, 2018, 9:53 pm
nachos witch
Sounds spooky!

This is one of those times you're thinking "ugh I really don't want to encounter a witch", followed shortly after by "hmm but if she brought nachos tho..."

I’d totally get Hansel and Gretel’d if I found a nacho house in the woods.

lately i mix 2-3 cups of baby spinach with 3-4 bananas and a strawberry soylent (or other fruity drink) in a blender for a delicious green smoothie. so good

Ray wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 10:46 pm
lately i mix 2-3 cups of baby spinach with 3-4 bananas and a strawberry soylent (or other fruity drink) in a blender for a delicious green smoothie. so good
3-4 Bananas?! Doesn't that make a huge drink?

I am heating frozen vegetables on the stove to complement a can of soup. I need to go grocery shopping.

link470 wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 8:59 pm
Ray wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 10:46 pm
3-4 Bananas?! Doesn't that make a huge drink?
That’s bananas!

it fills 2.5-3 mason jars. yep, mason jars. i live in san francisco and i drink green smoothies out of mason jars. also as of yesterday, my haircut features super short sides and regular length top.

i'm about [ ] this close to commuting to work with an electric scooter-share. the good news is that it's still fun to make fun of hipsters even once you start becoming one

Ray, I seem to remember you posting about drinking from a spaghetti sauce jar one time. I think mason jars are a step up.

Mason jars are great and useful and they aren’t hipster unless you’re doing something stupid like eating a salad from one.