Happy Birthday Ray!!

For pretty much anything else.
Happy 26th Birthday Ray (again, cause I totally texted you)!!
Drevin wrote:Happy 16th buddy
For some reason Drevin's clock is behind 10 years, but that's ok. I still love you Ray.

Huh what do you mean? We're still getting together for some MKDS tomorrow right? Don't forget your friend code

Drevin wrote:Huh what do you mean? We're still getting together for some MKDS tomorrow right? Don't forget your friend code
Oh! Err..ya! See you at lunch in the apps lab.

hhhhbr

Dude. Happy Birthday!

: )))))))

Raymond, I texted you yesterday right around 12:00 AM Eastern Time, but I didn't hear back from you. I was so distracted from not hearing back from you via SMS Messaging protocol that I didn't even pop into NC to say happy birthday here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY!!

Hip hip hooray! hbr!

Monkey wrote: ↑
September 14th, 2017, 10:08 am
Hip hip hooray! hbr!
I was about to say "hey that rhymes", but is it still a rhyme if the rhyme is the exact same? hooRay and hb[Ray]?

Happy birthdayyyyy

thanks guys. i had a great time this year on vacation in thailand with my wonderful girlfriend and some friends.

got back in town last night, glad to see a few hb messages :)

me in green shorts.

btw scott, i didn't receive any text message sent between the 8th and 24th so i received bday wish from devo before you when he wished me outside imessage

Someday I'd like to go to to Thailand. That's cool!

Ray wrote: ↑
September 25th, 2017, 6:35 pm
btw scott, i didn't receive any text message sent between the 8th and 24th so i received bday wish from devo before you when he wished me outside imessage
Disputing. Photo evidence has been sent via iMessage, and verified "Delivered" to you.