Warframe

For the rest of the gaming world.
I know, I know... I havent been on in a while and suddenly here I am posting again... only to vanish into the abyss of videogames again... speaking of videogames, don't know how many of you have played or tried to play Warframe. It's on Steam and now on Xbox One and PS4 for free and unlike most "free" games it is NOT pay to win. There are two types of currency, one you pay real money for but you only really need that currency to unlock more item or warframe slots. The premise is Space ninjas. The graphics are very nice and gameplay for the most part is very smooth (lags if whoever hosts has bad internet). It is a huge grind fest though if you want to get enough resources and blueprints to craft new weapons or armor. The nice part is you can get every warframe and weapon in the game with in-game currency and grinding, it literally costs you nothing to play. It has a steep learning curve but it's a lot of fun if you have a group of people... whoops wrote more than I intended... ohwells :D

you didnt sell me on it, but i am willing to watch some gameplay on youtube sometime

for free it's worth at least checking out if nothing else

ok this actually looks really fun. definitely want to try it out once i get a keyboard and desk for my computer