PAX Prime 2013

For the rest of the gaming world.
So...who got tickets? My brother and I managed to get tickets for all 4 days! PAX completely sold out in like 3 hours. I'm worried that this might be the last time we'll be able to go because of the insane demand.

I think one year I'd like to go, but it'd probably be pretty expensive... would have to rope in link470 and AC Dasher too.

I went to PAX East once. I'm good. I don't need to experience it again.

Warp2063 wrote:I went to PAX East once. I'm good. I don't need to experience it again.
You went to the best one.

edit: The second might've been better; the bigger building and smaller crowds than the ensuing years made it the least crowded one. The point is that it's retardedly crowded now and you can only really plan on one, or if you're lucky, two things per day. I won't be going again unless I end up with a exhibitor or press pass in the future and I'm not pursuing either profession that would land me one of these very seriously at all.

WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID I WOULD possibly FLY OUT TO SEATTLE IF ALL OF THE WEST COAST NC GANG WENT TO PAX PRIME ONE YEAR.

ya i'm down. as long as warp doesn't dodge us again

Ray wrote:ya i'm down. as long as warp doesn't dodge us again
I was in panels and stuff when you guys were meeting up, and then when I went to meet you, you were already gone.

I was so nervous at the first one. I barely said anything to Ray or anyone else. I didn't eat or drink anything and consequentially had a bad headache and went home. It's kind of funny looking back.