"Vita"

For the rest of the gaming world.
"Near"

"rear touch"

lol

I think the 3DS is my last handheld. I liked them for the unique little 2D games, not so I could play PS2.5 games.

What's the over-under of Project Cafe having an equally bad or worse name?

Vita makes me think of an ED drug. Here's hoping it isn't a suppository.

Am I the only one here who bought this peice of crap? >=/
Lol jk, I've enjoyed a few games on it (the only few it has)

If I could have one for super-cheap ($100, max), I'd get one. But I'm a poor college student and it'd be one more system to buy, and then I'd have to buy games for it, and there are very few games that I want for it. On top of that, I don't spend nearly as much time playing games anymore - and that's only partially because of school. Finally, most of the games that are out for it or are coming out for it that I actually want also exist on other systems that I already own... so why spend the money for another system?

The larger, sharper screen would be nifty, though.

Im also a poor college student lol XD I'm commuting about an hour long by bus though so I invest alot into portables.
I got it soley for LBP lol, which turned out to be an incredible game so I don't regret it. Have you heard of the cross buy thing Sony's slowly rolling in? If you buy the PS3 version of the game the Vita one is free, I think that's one of the coolest things about it.

Triforce wrote:Have you heard of the cross buy thing Sony's slowly rolling in? If you buy the PS3 version of the game the Vita one is free, I think that's one of the coolest things about it.
Now THAT'S interesting, especially if there was cloud based storage for save files [like Microsoft has] and if the game was truly the same game on both platforms. Because then you could be playing on your console, save, and take the game portable if you had to go somewhere.

Yes there is cloud, I'm not sure if uses the same one that's integrated into PS3 or an isolated one built into each game.
And the game essentially is the same game as the one on PS3 aside from some graphics differences, but with games so far (Playstation Allstars beta) they seem visually on par with each other which is amazing. =D
Right now it seems to be only first party games though (Ratchet and Clank, PS Allstars and Sly Cooper) but I'd like to see them get some 3rd party developers on board too.

Hmm... while intriguing, it's usually not the first-party games I'm playing on my Sony systems. I didn't even bring my PS3 with me to school - it meant less stuff to cart down here, and I barely played it when I brought it last year. Turns out I have even less free time this semester.

Oh I see...lol what kind of games did you play? Just wondering.

I play whatever strikes my fancy at that time. Sometimes it's action, sometimes it's puzzles, sometimes it's RPGs, sometimes it's flight sims, sometimes it's visual novels, sometimes it's sandbox...

Holy crap this is awesome!
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/13/ ... +All+News)

6 free Vita Games, good ones too! I love PS plus lol

PlayStation Vita’s PlayStation Plus 11/20 Lineup

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
WipEout 2048
Gravity Rush
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Jet Set Radio
And the PSP title Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

I wanna play FFTtWofL...

Welp, I own FFT, I own Jet Set Radio (for the Dreamcast, and JSRF on the XBox), and I like to poke the Wipeout games once in a while... I don't care about Uncharted (but wouldn't mind giving it a try), and I don't care about Mutant Blobs... But DARN. Gravity Rush is the ONE GAME that I want to play that I don't already own or could potentially own on another system that I already have. Oh well. It's still not happening, even if I do have an active Plus account.

Well you could always download them for now from the Vita section of the PS3 store when these come out so you'll have them for later if you ever do decide to get one.
And I actually already have half of them already but whatever >_< I was already looking forward to Jet Set Radio and Mutant Blobs and FF look interesting to me.
Gravity Rush was an awesome game, I enjoyed that one a lot. Uncharted was good too but definitely the weakest in the series, the replay value sucked. And Wipeout is...Wipeout lol XD not much different from the PS3 version really, the cross compatible DLC is cool though.