Minecraft

For the rest of the gaming world.
Basically, it's sounding like it would be fine to whitelist more of us, as long as we make sure no more than four of us are on at a time?

very political link... devo i saw what you did to the pit i only request i get a glass floor section over the walkway staircase and ill throw doors on the entrance to it and then we can just stair it up to the train station... High fives you solved the problem without doing anything

Yeah it was my original intention to just build over The Pit. We can put a glass section in somewhere fo sho.

For now all I want to do is clear the surrounding area around the warehouse/Temple. Once that's done, I'll start laying the foundation. I saw some inspirational Minecraft pics today. I have some good ideas.

Edit for Beck: Just demolish everything. Raze everything to depth 69. Then I'll start with the foundation.

So, there's no setting for maximum number of connections? I've fooled around with the server software and I could swear there's an option somewhere.

Well THAT'S cool...
lol @ 1:29 to 1:31, poor cow

They must have used a creative setup where they have unlimited of everything. If they actually went and mined everything, that's crazy, and props to them if they didn't use give commands or have unlimited resources on hand all the time. So far, everything we're building is legit, and it makes you that much more proud when you look at your creation in the end. Although I have nothing against using infinite resources on a different world when building a mass scale project.

"Now what?"

Dude I can't even tell what's happening in the first picture...it looks like something I would have built in Tim: The Incredible Mach- oh wow I need to find that game again...

YO LINK! Any ETA to when our server is back up?

link470 wrote:Tim: The Incredible Mach- oh wow I need to find that game again...
TIM is an acronym for The Incredible Machine.
mind was blown when i found that out. then again i was like 9 so, nbd.
pssst.

Puxel wrote:
link470 wrote:Tim: The Incredible Mach- oh wow I need to find that game again...
pssst.
Thank you <3

link470 wrote:
Puxel wrote:
pssst.
Thank you <3
i just saw that a version is available for the ipod touch/iphone. might be worth 1.99

[/offtopic]

So are we playing minecraft or what?!

If there's no NC server, I might start playing somewhere else this winter!

My friend just sent me his old 660Ti, so I have graphical acceleration again!