Minecraft

For the rest of the gaming world.
I'd imagine there must be some way to run it under XP. Isn't the whole point of Java to be platform independent?

Unfortunatly, I don't remember much of my Java class in high school, but I think we were compiling and running JAR files on XP.

If the JAR files aren't working, you may need to update Java?

Just a guess.

iirc, you can run .jar files on any operating system, as long as the JRE is installed. updaet.

we had a java class in highschool? i love coffee!

hells yeah

Beck183 wrote:http://i.imgur.com/CEQzg.png

hells yeah
so many torches holy shit

It's not that the java file didn't work. It worked just fine, but the lag was still there.

the server lag is insane, but i've popped in recently. you guys are just powerhousing the world

Ray wrote:the server lag is insane, but i've popped in recently. you guys are just powerhousing the world
Ya the server needs to be reset every couple days, mainly because I think the server software still has massive memory leaks at the moment. It was idling at 500MB when I checked a few minutes ago, 0 players, and spitting out "server can't keep up" errors. I stopped the service, restarted it, and it's idling at 40MB with no errors. I'll just check it every couple days.

Disappointed that nothing was changed in the warehouse except for Ray's room. I expected more changes in 48 hours

sorry devin som,e of us had to fly across the country and work a 12 hour shift over the last two days

ive got an idea.... your not gonna like it ill post ss's as i go along but im leaving the hive...

Beck183 wrote:ive got an idea.... your not gonna like it ill post ss's as i go along but im leaving the hive...
lol...that's never a great way to get us on board... "I've got an idea, I'm not going to tell you about it, and you aren't going to like it".

Do we get a hint of the idea?

I'm gonna have to fix that bridge later.

whats wrong with the bridge? it goes a to b

i like how this game just turned into me doing stuff and you guys making it 10000 times better...