Post your "Top 10 of all time"

For the rest of the gaming world.
I guess you guys are ready for a real list.

10. Animal Crossing: Wild World
9. Portal
8. The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
7. Banjo-Tooie
6. TimeSplitters 2
5. Halo 2
4. Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2
3. Super Smash Bros. Melee
2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
1. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I used to think that a game's value could be determined based on solely how much time the player decided to devote to the game. A better game obviously is more fun to play and you want to play it more. Then I encountered Portal, the shortest game on my entire list. I chose not to put The Orange Box on purpose since the other games were decent but it was Portal that deserved the limelight. You may be asking WTF WHERE IS MARIO WHERE IS OOT and if you are, the answer is that they made the top 20 but this list is for the best of the best. I'm no retrotard and I know what I like. These 10 games are the most fun and definitely the most memorable in my gaming career.

Ray wrote:10. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

I don't get it...

It's the last good Sonic game and the best 3d sonic game.

I still play it from time to time.

I get a lot of people saying SA2 was the start of the downfall for Sonic, considering Shadow was introduced. Don't get me wrong, I didn't like the game that much either. I'm just wondering why it's so high on his list. I mean...damn I consider a lot of other games better than SA2, no offense to your opinion. Just saying, it's pretty far fetched to see SA2 so high on ones list.

I think he tricked you buy starting at 10 and going down to one.

Either that or I still don't understand your point.

no no.. the game SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG was the fall of sonic team. The character, in cooperation with sonic is cool.

10. Resident Evil 4/No more heroes TIE
9. Alien Hominid
8.Psychonauts
7. Tales of Symphonia
6. Karous/Radirgy/Exelica
5. Quake 3/4
4. Team Fortress 2/Half-Life/CS:S
3. Twilight Princess/Majoras Mask
2. Zack and Wiki
1. Ikaruga

Cambio wrote:no no.. the game SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG was the fall of sonic team. The character, in cooperation with sonic is cool.
Oh yeah!!! Forgot. I always forget they were talking about the game and not the character.

Yea man SA2B! Sonic's attacks and movement in this game were perfect. They should have taken this Sonic directly into SSBB because he was much cooler. He had his bounce attack, the magic glove, etc. The multiplayer in this game was also very fun, especially against someone as good as you. The plot was pretty cool but Shadow definitely should have either died or been left out of Sonic games for a loooooong time so that people would somewhat forget that he fell to an unexplained career end and be like ZOMG! when he came back. Don't forget about that addicting side rpg in the Chao garden, I enjoyed that.

Cambio wrote:no no.. the game SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG was the fall of sonic team.
I really hated Sonic Heroes.

Afrohawk52 wrote:
Cambio wrote:no no.. the game SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG was the fall of sonic team. The character, in cooperation with sonic is cool.
Oh yeah!!! Forgot. I always forget they were talking about the game and not the character.
this is the one time when i will refer to VG Cats from some funny stuff on games. linky

Monkey wrote:
I didn't even finish the game. I sold it back to gamestop the next day. I couldn't stand it.

10 - Golden Sun Lost age (GBA)
9 - Kirby Superstar (SNES)
8 - Mario kart (SNES)
7 - Super Mario world (SNES)
6 - Legend of Zelda LTTP (SNES)
5 - Legend of Zelda OOT (N64)
4 - Final Fantasy 6 (SNES)
3 - Megaman X 2 (SNES)
2 - Earthbound (SNES)
1 - Megaman X

Snes = best system ever created.

Ray wrote:
Monkey wrote:
I didn't even finish the game. I sold it back to gamestop the next day. I couldn't stand it.
I played it for about 4 hours before I sold it back

10. brawl
9. brawl
8. brawl
7. Smash 64
6. Brawl
5. Brawl
4. brawl
3. Melee
2. Brawl
1. Brawl

regardless, of what you think, Ive been having fun with it. more possibilities than Melee, and final Smashes arent always the finishing touch.

Power Stone.