ACNL everyday for a year and a half

For the rest of the gaming world.
so this is the topic where I am going to update everyday/almost everyday but the idea is that I have to play ACNL everyday and I will post updates as much as possible (hopefully everyday but somedays in ACNL you don't do much). I do not have a name for the town so give me your best name ideas!! my plan for the town is to try and get the river to 50/50 split my land so I can have a highly developed area and a more quaint and mellow wooded rural type place with the campsite since in the patch campsites are huge. anyways I would like to know 2 things from anyone who has played any animal crossing game, a: what is your favorite villager (and why but not necessary) b: name for my town.

Wolfgang was my best bud. He mailed me an electric guitar in the GameCube game. I like K.K. and Kapp'n a lot too, although they aren't villagers.

My favorite AC town name was "Nowhere".
Last edited by Monkey on July 11th, 2017, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monkey wrote:
July 8th, 2017, 8:23 pm
seems like one of those names in pvp games like innocent bystander so when you get a ton of kills the game is all like "an innocent bystander is on a rampage" I kinda like that name for sure. gonna wait till tomorrow when I wake up to pick a name just to be sure tho

I only ever played Wild World on the DS. In fact, it's still in my DS on my night table as we speak. I own City Folk for the Wii as well, but when I discovered it was essentially the same game as Wild World, I stopped playing fairly early into it.

I can't remember many of the villagers because I basically played the game without thinking too much about them (I was targeting mass fruit production and paying down the mortgage as fast as I could), but I actually totally dig the name I chose for my Wild World town; MuteCity (named after the first racing track in F-Zero, "Mute City", but made the name MuteCity if I remember correctly because I don't think I could have a space in the name, or I just didn't add one).

colesepic wrote:
July 8th, 2017, 8:32 pm
Monkey wrote:
July 8th, 2017, 8:23 pm
seems like one of those names in pvp games like innocent bystander so when you get a ton of kills the game is all like "an innocent bystander is on a rampage" I kinda like that name for sure. gonna wait till tomorrow when I wake up to pick a name just to be sure tho
For some reason I found it charming even after the initial joke. A little hodunk town called Nowhere. Like if you told me there's a small town called Nowhere in Arkansas, I'd probably believe you.

I named my town "Cordova" after a road thats around here. I just liked the sound of it.

Favourite villager is Punchy:

he's just a cool cat. I should dig out my copy and fire it up.

Drevin wrote:
July 8th, 2017, 9:33 pm
I should dig out my copy
Why did you bury it?

Ran out of inventory space, but I don't want those villagers taking my copy

Shoot... there was a Bunny and a cat that I really liked. Can't remember their names. My towns have always been named AniPlace ("anyplace") since the GameCube. :)